- March 26-March 29, 9:00am-2:30pm
- Mornings: 9:00-11:00pm activation/dryland + swim session (stroke work, open water skills)
- Afternoons: 12:00-2:30pm bike skills; base rides; transition skill practice; run practice
- Based out of the Vernon Recreation Complex, other locations include roads, and parks around Vernon, Coldstream, Armstrong. We will be cycling on open roads
- Coaches include Laura Medcalf (Tri Monsters), Luke Way (Balance Point Racing), Nathan Champness (Mettlework) Coaches interested in participating are invited to express interest.
- Detailed route and location schedule to be provided.
- Tri BC Membership, DL Certification (or equivalent skills & experience)
- 14-19 years of age by Dec 31, 2018
- Required: swim gear, road bike, spare kit, helmet, glasses & gloves, running and cycling apparel for various spring weather conditions, snacks, lunch and water bottles, backpack
Register by March 19, 2018
Camp fees are $210 for the full camp; and $160 to participate in afternoon sessions only.